How a toll-free number works
A toll free number is referred to as an 800, 888, 877, 866 and 855 area code phone number. These are the only toll-free area codes.
Toll-free incoming calls
With a toll free forwarding number, you’ll get calls that ring on your existing phone line at no charge to the caller. You answer the phone call as you normally would.
There is no installation required for this toll free number service.
When you get a call On your toll-free number
If you have caller ID enabled on your Ring-to number; you can choose to see either your toll free number or the callerID of the person calling you. This is called Automatic Number Identification (ANI). ANI is great for identifying all of your callers before you answer the call.
When you answer the call, you will also have the option to listen to the caller ID of the caller before accepting the caller onto the line with you.
You can also use one of our virtual voicemail boxes or you can use your current voicemail box to answer your call if you already have one on your ring-to line.
Our Toll-Free Rates
Our rates are far below the other toll-free number service providers because we specialize in small businesses that are budget conscious.
If you are looking for a simple, affordable, and reliable toll free number, call our customer service center at 1-800-951-9411 or view our rates online.
Questions and Answers
- Can other countries call a USA toll-free number?
- How many calls can you get at one time?
- Can you have the calls go to my cell phone?
- Can you have multiple toll-free numbers ring on the same telephone line?
- How can you change where my 800 numbers ring-to?
- How quickly does the new ring-to take effect?
- Can I have an 800 number ring to multiple phones?
- Can I block areas or people from calling?
Businesses often receive the greatest benefit from having a toll free number.
Americans simply prefer to buy their products from companies that have 800 numbers. Consumers associate an 800 number with a good business. According to ICB Toll-Free News:
- Telephone orders will increase from 30-60%
- Product returns decrease by 50%
- Word of mouth referrals go up 200%
- The average business may see a 600% increase in revenue using a toll-free number.
- A productive ad featuring an 800 number can generate approximately 30% more orders.
TollFreeNumber.org offers the best service at the most affordable prices. As your one-stop shop for your toll-free number, we address every one of your 800 number needs here.