Business Advice – Reasons to get a toll-free number
Spring Business Tips
Get Your Own 1 (800) Phone Number!
Irvine, CA – Getting a 1 (800) phone number can take businesses to another level. Logan Marshall, founder of Tollfreenumber.ORG gives reasons why businesses should own a 1 (800) phone number.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
Fact: Having to call a company long distance for customer service was a top complaint from consumers in 2005.
- Local and national businesses grow with a toll-free phone number.
FACT: People are more likely to call an 800 number than a local number. Local businesses with a toll free number stand out from everyone else.
- Enhance your company image
Fact: An 800 number shows that you care for your business. You’ll look more professional, and callers will trust you.
- Become a major corporation
Fact: Every Fortune 500 company has a toll-free phone number.
- Use a Vanity/Custom Phone number to be remembered.
Example: 1-800-ABCDEFG or 1-800-FLOWERS
- Allow free communication between you and your potential customers.
Feature: Track all of your calls & Generate Leads
- Establish Trust
Fact: Research reveals that people are 30 times more likely to give out their personal information when they call an 800 number rather than any other number.
- Do business from anywhere
Example: Your 1-800 number can ring your cell phone, home, office, fax, and everywhere else. Now you can do business from any phone.
- Don’t let the change of an area code affect your business
FACT: Area codes may change and business can move locations; your 800 number will always be the same. Just imagine, never having to change your business cards again.
- An 800 phone number is easier to remember
- 1 800 Numbers are the most recognized phone numbers in the world.
- Toll-free phone numbers build businesses.
To get your own 1 800 number, visit https://www.tollfreenumber.org/low-toll-free-rates
For information: https://www.tollfreenumber.org or