Search Engine Optimization
Posted by Tollfreenumber.ORG at September 12th, 2015
To all of the Small Business Owners and those managing websites, here is a small tip and article series that just may help you get more traffic to your website over the next year simply by doing one little thing:
Add a toll-free telephone number to your pages.
It will make you more legitimate, help increase conversions, and most importantly (with regards to this article) will be a key indicator for when Google spyders your website.
Toll free Numbers are an important aspect in marketing your business, especially on the Internet.
More and more Search Engine Optimization experts are realizing the positive aspects of having an on-page toll-free phone number listed on a website and recently some have speculated that a toll-free number is one key indicator in the Google search engine ranking alga rhythm.
One of the facts supporting the Google theory for example is that one of the old Yahoo criteria for listings was a valid phone number on the site contact page. (Some editors would even try the number to make sure it is legit.)
Also, it is known that Google uses the presence of a local phone number to draw on certain key indicators. A study of Google search results can easily show an abundance of toll-free numbers in the top search results.
Adding a toll-free number can be a:
- On-page “Trust Identifier”
- “Geographical Indicator”
- “Social Proof” (company is investing in customer service)
The Correlation between Toll-free Numbers and Google’s Top 10
According to recent studies, a correlation was found between a high number of websites that rank in Google’s top 10, and an association with their on-page (or whois info) toll-free telephone number
It is the same in the real word as the top ranking fourtune 500 companies have their own 800 numbers in addition to a local phone number.
FACT: Google looks at on-page factors such as listed physical addresses and local and toll-free phone numbers
Either way, a toll-free number is going to help convert the Clicks into Conversions
It behooves ANY business or website operator to immediately install and implement a toll-free phone number and list it prominently on each page of their website. (note: multiple toll-free numbers or an AD-TRACKER can be used for click and call analytics.)
Adding a toll-free number along with your local phone number can improve both your local search listings and your natural organic top 10 listings.
and when it comes to call tracking metrics, toll-free numbers are the Apex with Caller ID unblocking combined with analytics, it’s the future of overall conversion metrics
The Toll-free Number Effect on Search Engine Optimization
- Tollfreenumber.org, a leading name in the toll free industry, reveals new information about how toll free numbers are being utilized by seo experts as a marketing tool.
- Logan Marshall, founder of Tollfreenumber.org, reveals new information that may help businesses to boost seo with their toll free numbers.
- Tollfreenumber.org, a leading name in the toll free industry, reveals information about the benefits of toll free numbers and how they can provide businesses with enhanced privacy and anti-harassment capabilities.
- Logan Marshall, founder of Tollfreenumber.org, discloses information about the toll free number usage surge caused by mobile shoppers that has occurred in recent months.
Get your OWN Toll-free Number
You can easily get more information about getting your own toll-free number including prices and the availability of specific phone numbers that you can choose from, by visiting Tollfreenumber.ORG or calling 1-800-951-9411